This is Yukiko, an illustrator who want to share her inspiration and joy through the beauty of art for those around her. Currently focusing on Prints and hopefully to create more inspiration that you can take home.
Where is the store based?
What is this store's return and exchange policy?
- You will not be able to return your item once it is shipped to you.
- I am not responsible for lost/damaged packages.
Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
How long will it take to receive my order?
- Prints will be shipped within 3 business days after the day you order.
- Once shipped most domestic orders take anywhere from 2 to 10 business days to arrive depending on the efficiency of your local postal service.
- International shipping delivery times may vary between 2 and 12 weeks.
- Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
- Sale does not reflect transfer of copyright.
- Artwork cannot be reproduced any way.
How do you ship your orders?
- I use standard shipping via Canada Post (no tracking number)
*If you would like tracking number please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I buy your prints that's not in the store?
Yes, you can. Please contact me at email@example.com if there's a print you like to purchase that's not listed in the store.
It will be printed within 8x10 with white border around it.
Please go to: http://www.yukikotsu.com/gallery.html